All reviewsglass pyramidold townseparate showerbusiness hotelnice hotelroom servicelovely parkminute walkroom was spaciousbreakfast buffetwalking distanceexcellent locationnice stayconvenient locationnice breakfastart nouveauhotel is situated
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Just had a 2 night stay here and was really happy with how helpful, friendly and professional the staff were. I wanted to mention it as we too often forget how unrushed, helpful people can so improve a stay. Thank you.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
RadissonBluRidzene, Manager at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear mikepnefan,
thank you for taking your time to share your experience. I am very glad to see that you have enjoyed your stay and our hospitality.
We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
RadissonBluRidzene, Manager at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Very nice hotel in the center of Riga, about 10/15 minutes walk from the old town. First class bedroom and bathroom with underfloor heating. Breakfast could have been very good if only the food was hot: bacon was stone cold and the fried eggs had the look, consistency and taste of plastic, but if one wanted one could have an omelette and that, one assume, would have been hot.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
RadissonBluRidzene, Manager at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear UKDiego,
First of all I would like to apologize for the mishaps during the breakfast. I would like to assure you that I have shared your comments with our restaurant team and all discrepancies have been fixed. At the same time I would like to thank you for complimenting us on the rooms and on the hotel in general.
We hope to welcome you back soon and delight your with outstanding culinary experience.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Lovely hotel in an ideal location for the centre just a short walk away. Good facilities with a lovely buffet breakfast. Rooms were comfortable and spacious.

Staff were welcoming and friendly.

Ideal for a city break,

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
RadissonBluRidzene, Manager at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear Lin K,
thank you for taking your time to share your wonderful comments regarding your stay in our hotel. I am very delighted that you have enjoyed our services and that my colleagues have been true hosts.
We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

I was travelling in Baltic States, and staying at the Radisson Blu chain of hotels in Latvia, Lithuania & Riga. This is by far the best Radisson Blu hotel. My room was spacious, I had a great view overlooking nice buildings. The hotel seems to be in a grand old building with character. Location wise, it is close to a nice park and the major sites in the old town. Breakfast is good, service excellent.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
RadissonBluRidzene, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Ridzene Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Hilltriber,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us and other travelers. I am really happy to see that you have enjoyed our hospitality, appearance of our historical building and breakfast. We truly look forward to welcome you back, whenever you decide to visit Riga again!

Kristīne Urbiņa/Guest Relations representative