City Hotel Teater
US$145
US$248
  • Breakfast included
Rixwell Old Riga Palace Hotel(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$62
Hotels.com
US$109
US$92
US$147
US$141
  • Breakfast included
Rixwell Centra Hotel(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$48
Trip.com
US$204
US$199
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Bellevue Park Hotel Riga(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$269
US$234
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshop on hop off bus stopnice hotelold townglass roofthin wallsminutes walkingroom was spaciousvery nice stayrooms are bigunderfloor heatingstaff was very friendly and helpfulby footquiet areavisit rigamini bartwin bedsfresh fruit
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 June 2014

My wife and I have stayed for 3 nights at the hotel. Other than a few minor things like thin walls, expensive mineral water and a wall view from the window it was very nice and definitely worth the money.
Good breakfast, nice restaurant. A decent Internet connection and location in the "quiet centre" of Riga makes it ideal for business trips. There is quite a bit to walk to the "old city" but on another hand the price of a taxi to/from the hotel is less than an average beer. Will definitely stay there again if/when i will go there next time.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Roman P
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I really didn't enjoy my stay at this hotel, which, in fact, seems to be two hotels joined together. Our room was large, dark, unusually shaped and looked into another wall. I really couldn't understand why we had a kitchen with no equipment - weird. We had to take the elevator down to the Lobby then cross the Lobby to another elevator up to the 7th floor breakfast room which was bright and airy and had a large selection of food. For me, this was too far from the old city.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank toronto-beeb
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I spent 3 nights in City Hotel Teater last week and I really can say it was place worth to visit! Price and location near old town were in my check list to pick this Hotel at first place, but it really did surprice me positively! Room and hotel was clean and peacefull. I enjoyed breakfast in sky-restaurant and it was really good :) Best rating goes for service/lobby-desk people; All spoke nice English and were always smiling! Thankyou!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mirja S
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights and I think that the location was very comfortable (we walked on foot to the old town) and I liked price-comfort relation (although there was no free mineral water in the room and we heard every flushing water in other bathroom - it was quite loud). The staff was friendly and the breakfasts were good. All in all, I reccomend this place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank laradorren
Nastasija M, Guest Relations Manager at City Hotel Teater, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear laradorren,

I am glad to read that you certainly suggest City Hotel TEATER for other travelers who would like to visit our beautiful capital of Latvia.
I am very happy that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and I am looking forward to welcome you in City Hotel TEATER again in near future.

Best wishes,
Anastasia

Reviewed 10 March 2014

A very good hotel close to Arena Riga (10 min to walk).
Do not have own parking, only public parking in the street and you have to pay for it...
Good restaurant on the 7 floor and bar on the first.
Staff is very friendly and ready to help.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear vtr1111,

Thank you for choosing us for your stay in our city. And thank you for your positive comments about your experience in our hotel, we appreciate it very much.
Looking forward to accommodating you in City Hotel TEATER again.

Best wishes,