“Nice atmosphere, tasty meal, kind staff”
Review of Akhtamar

Akhtamar
Ranked #358 of 1,053 Restaurants in Riga
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Armenian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2014

If you want to try something special near to the city center, trying meals in this restaurant will make you satisfied. Nice atmosphere and really kind and helpful staff will help you with picking the best choice.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

We paid around 4,20euro/PP for a good soup and main course. Thats a good lunch price and very good value for money.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

It's a quite nice place located in the center close to the railway station, not expensive with a typical armenian atmosphere, they have a wide offer of dishes, we tasted pork ribs and we liked it very much!
Waitresses are polite, always smiling, it is recommended!

Reviewed 23 January 2014

I have been in this restaurant now for the 8th. time, and I must admit: it stays great!!!
I have tested almost all grilled dishes, and every time again, I am astonished.
Most salades I also had, and they are always fresh, and have this specific herb-combination is great.
The atmosphere in the restaurant is really good!
The first time I entered I was a bit shy, going down in this cellar, but I keep coming back.

Nice to notion: the air-conditioned smokers area, so other customers don't get annoyed.

Thanks fr the photo, and see I definitely come next time on my trip to Riga!!

1  Thank GeorgeGr123w
Reviewed 9 January 2014

nice but little slow service. Food was excellent. I had lamb rolled in thin bread. very tasty. waiter took pictures and promised to send them to e mail. I am still waiting.