“Night kayak tour - don't miss it!”

Tours In Riga- Day Tours
Ranked #3 of 69 Tours in Riga
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours in Riga provides different tours in Riga. Daily Old Riga Free tour starts at 11 00 from St Peters church and lasts about 1,5 hours. We provide you with information about Riga and Latvia. Many sightseeing places and their history. Also: bicycle, kayak, segway, tram, sports and other tours available! Our main aim is for you to be happy, relaxed and informed at the end of it! See you in Riga!:)
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My husband and I were visiting Riga a couple of weeks ago and were so pleased to be part of the night kayaking tour offered by Tours in Riga. The whole tour was very well organized; from picking us all up in cabs from the arranged meeting place, to getting everyone oriented to their boats, to keeping everyone engaged and alive on the water! It was just spectacular to see this beautiful city at night, and from the water. Seriously, all cities with canals should have this tour! Highly recommend this company, but especially this tour. Thank you for a wonderful experience Tours in Riga!

1  Thank Ashley R

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I loved my visit to Riga and one of the reasons was going on Toms' free walking tour. You can tell that he loves his city and it was wonderful to hear about all of the rich history from a local. Of all the free walking tours that I've been on very few are guided by locals and I think it makes a difference. Oh, and I so appreciated him hanging around for drinks and answering more questions after the tour. I couldn't be more pleased with the experience.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

A cruise critic friend set up a Tours in Riga tour with Toms Broduzs on June 21, 2014.

Toms was an excellent guide. He did not presuppose that we already knew the history of Latvia. Most of us probably did not. Instead, he taught us as we walked, pointing out the important sites along the way. His perspective, having grown up in the region, made the tour special. He was easy to understand, interesting and engaging. He even volunteered to extend the tour. At the end, he gave us good tips on where we could eat before returning to the ship.

I am really glad that we were lucky enough to be part of Toms's Tour. I gained a much better perspective on the region and learned much more than if I had tried to create my own tour by reading from a guide.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Our guide was Toms was excellent. I had arranged for a group of 25 to tour with him and everyone really enjoyed learning about this historic city. He grew up in Riga so was able to not only describe the city but was able to share his personal experiences growing up there. This brought this tour to a different level and we really enjoyed him and the city. I would highly recommend Tours in Riga.

1  Thank FTLCruisers
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Toms was a great guide; his passion for Latvia was apparent from the first moment we met him. He showed us all of the highlights, along with many small sights that we probably would have missed. We left his tour with a good understanding of Riga and its history. This is definitely a must-do when in Old Town. He even stayed around for a while after the tour to answer questions and provide recommendations.