“Professional and comfortable”

Drammen, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Professional and comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

Got a drop-in appointment for two manicures. Very happy with the treatments, and nice atmosphere and prices.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Hilde K

Oslo
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ask for Andrej”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

If you like Shihatsu back massage. He knows what he is doing! The Spa has a great value for money, good availability for "drop in" and a large spa menue..

Visited August 2013
Sarpsborg, Norway
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“A clean SPA, decent prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

As all SPA treatments, the masseuse started out trying to sell me some add-on oils, but after that was declined she did a nice, full body hot stone massage which was truly relaxing. All in all, very good. Decent prices.

Visited August 2013
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Ripoff spa”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

The treatments seam good but we we both made to pay more then we agreed upon when booking. I was pushed into some other massage which was then more extensive and shorter. My companion was charged 15 euro for some oil that was used during the massage.

Avoid this place.

Visited July 2013
7 Thank Boudewijn K
Trondheim, Norway
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Loved it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2012

Located in the 5th floor at the Galerija Centrs it has a perfect location. Perfect place to end a weekend of shopping madness. Affordable prices. We booked a day in advance and it was no stress for them. I had the aromatherapy back massage 30 min and relaxing foot massage 30 min. I would have liked the masseuse to leave the room while I got undressed, or maybe a curtain of some kind would've been nice. After that barrier was broken, it god a lot nicer. I got to choose amongst different oils, and being the citruslover that I am, the choice was easy. Very good massage. I'm sure you can find cheaper places around in Riga, but we didn't look around much for spa facilities before going. Our hotel receptionist recommended the Kolonna spa and ESPA. After a quick price check, the choice was easy. ESPA costs a fortune in comparison. If I go back to Riga some day, I'll check out Kolonna once more, they had many interesting treatments for both face and body.

Visited December 2012