“Great experiance”
Review of Bikram Yoga Riga

Bikram Yoga Riga
Ranked #9 of 62 Spas & Wellness in Riga
More attraction details
Owner description: Bikram Yoga is a system, based on centuries-old knowledge about the positive and healing effects of yoga, and was developed by Bikram Choudhury. The Bikram Yoga system is constructed to be perfectly suited for western culture and helps to fight such contemporary problems as stress, work burn-out, incorrect stance, overeating, and much more… Our studio welcomes anyone to immerse into an amazing 90 minute experience.
Reviewed 3 June 2013

while beeing in Riga my wife was reccomended to go to bikram yoga here, so becouse of interest i went with her - one great experiance must say. as it was my first time it was hard but still good. and fresh fruits and tea after lesson was a nice surprise. My wife who does yoga for several years was superexcited!

Reviewed 25 May 2013

Perfect place to relax and get some energy. Stuff is very friendly and polite. Bikram Yoga classes going in 3 languages - latvian, russian and also english. Professional teachers, Naomi is my fav one! And you also have an opportunity to enjoy a massage after the class. Thank you! You are awesome!

1  Thank Vivla
Reviewed 12 May 2013

My experience in Bikram Yoga has been beyond my expectations. The instructors were very friendly and professional,and good looking. I felt great during and after the session. I recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

2 girls are making this studio to what it is - a 100% enjoyment and relaxed workup.
Naomi is the best teacher I ever met and her class is professional and in English.
All the atmosphere and studio operation would have not been the same without Daina.
For me Daina is the engine behind this studio - one can immediately notice if she is there or not as he enters the studio.
She is a gifted manger which keep this studio in the level it is.
I truly recommend a visit there - you will thank me later.

2  Thank Ido7777777
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Really good service and attitude, smiling and helpful personnel. My favorite is at Ventspils street.