“Great choice!”
Review of Bikram Yoga Riga

Bikram Yoga Riga
Ranked #9 of 60 Spas & Wellness in Riga
More attraction details
Owner description: Bikram Yoga is a system, based on centuries-old knowledge about the positive and healing effects of yoga, and was developed by Bikram Choudhury. The Bikram Yoga system is constructed to be perfectly suited for western culture and helps to fight such contemporary problems as stress, work burn-out, incorrect stance, overeating, and much more… Our studio welcomes anyone to immerse into an amazing 90 minute experience.
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Bikram yoga really helps a lot of people to live in harmony with your body and mind. It helped me a lot and changed my and my mothers life! i definitely recommend everyone to try!

There are newer reviews for Bikram Yoga Riga

Reviewed 5 April 2014

This Bikram Yoga Riga studio was wonderfull, starting from A-Z. Customer service up to standards, you can rent a mat and towels,no need to worry about bringing your own, they have even Yoga shop on spot. That was very cool! Class was good, bikram yoga teachers with good energy and very friendly. After class they gave me a diploma - i was proed of myself :)
If you are in Riga, dont miss out to pop in Bikram Yoga!!!

1  Thank dreily
Reviewed 3 June 2013

while beeing in Riga my wife was reccomended to go to bikram yoga here, so becouse of interest i went with her - one great experiance must say. as it was my first time it was hard but still good. and fresh fruits and tea after lesson was a nice surprise. My wife who does yoga for several years was superexcited!

Reviewed 25 May 2013

Perfect place to relax and get some energy. Stuff is very friendly and polite. Bikram Yoga classes going in 3 languages - latvian, russian and also english. Professional teachers, Naomi is my fav one! And you also have an opportunity to enjoy a massage after the class. Thank you! You are awesome!

1  Thank Vivla
Reviewed 12 May 2013

My experience in Bikram Yoga has been beyond my expectations. The instructors were very friendly and professional,and good looking. I felt great during and after the session. I recommend this place to everyone.