Astor Riga Hotel & Conference
US$199
US$184
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Rixwell Old Riga Palace Hotel(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$87
  • Breakfast included
Bellevue Park Hotel Riga(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$72
Rixwell Elefant Hotel(Riga)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$68
US$139
US$134
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfree wifiwar museumold townnice hotelclassic hotelsingle roomperfect locationcorner roomsleeping qualityclean roomsopera housechecking inwonderful staybusiness roombusiness tripbigger roomshort walk
Reviewed 11 July 2013

This new fancy hotel was my home for four days when visiting Riga in may. It was clean with nice interior, though the rooms were a little small. Lovely bathroom. Perfect location. I would stay here again if I ever travel to Riga again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Susannen88
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We were here during the midsummer festival and the location was excellent for walking through the old town of Riga. Particularly enjoyable was the folk dancing and singing on the river bank opposite the hotel.

Service was unobtrusive but adequate and helpful when needed, and breakfast, although limited in range, was pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Geoffrey G
Reviewed 27 June 2013

A friend and I stayed at this hotel for a weekend in June 2013, and I have to say, I am very happy with our choice of hotel. It was not too expensive, the rooms were very clean, the bathrooms spacious, and the staff very helpful. The hotel location is very ideal since it is located at the border of the city center (downtown) and the old town. If you take the bus (50 cents) from the airport, it is about a quick and scenic 5-10 minute walk through the old town.

I had an early flight out (6am), and I requested that I get a to go breakfast which they did with a smile.

Room Tip: They have on-check-in upgrades for about 15€ or 30€ and they are definitely worth it!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank tsinkoy
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

I read reviews and this one came up as one of the best and it really is lovely. Rooms are new clean and modern. I am a single female 60 years old so I took the cheapest room with no view but I love it. The price was excellent. About 80 usd for the single. Cute fridge in room and a kettle but bring or buy your own tea and coffee which I do anyway because there is always a mini bar charge.
The included breakfast is the most varied I have ever seen. Delicious coffee. Eggs meats cheeses fruits fish veggies fruits muslie and desserts . I am so full it will last me till dinner.
The area is beautiful with a pretty park across the street if you are a runner. Near everything in the old town including a large rimi supermarket that takes credit cards.
Idont know what the other hotels here are like but I am a world traveller and I love this one.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank mariafromlongisland
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I had a booking of this hotel one month in advance (perfect location, and better price). The surprise was that I had not room: a nice girl with beautiful smile explain me about some "electrical breakdown" of the doors.. (?, I suspect was probably some overbooking...). She compensate this important inconvenient with a wine bottle, and a taxi to relax in the close Radisson hotel. Next day we had our room in the Astor Riga, because we waited also a car rented before through a recepcionist. The girl also obtained for us two tickets in the Riga Opera (excellent ballet in the evening, after a tipical hot chocolate in the centric Magic bar). Room had adjusted size, but everything inside. One thing to improve is the breakfast, in a open cold area. Sure, Astor is one of the best options to enjoy the modernist Riga

Room Tip: Looking the street...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family