“one of the best meals ever”
Review of Bergs

Bergs
Ranked #131 of 1,061 Restaurants in Riga
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Bergs Restaurant is located at the Bergs Bazaar in downtown Riga – a stunning historical building complex – a place with 5-star charm shaped by historical architecture, elegant design, and the 5-star Hotel Bergs. The restaurant’s interior is elegant, with attention to every detail. The design, shape, sophisticated textile and harmonious colours have been specially selected for Bergs Restaurant to highlight and complement its core – the unique product and its exquisite flavour. Interior designers have also given a lot of thought to comfort, so that guests can enjoy their meals without a rush. The restaurant has the most comfortable chairs in Riga with a carefully selected sitting angle and table placement proportion. The atmosphere at Bergs Restaurant is complemented by piano music, saxophone and classical music – making it all a unique and unforgettable experience.
Reviewed 19 April 2012

myself and 3 others dinned here on 17/04/12...We hadnt booked, just turned up. I can't think of alot to say except it one of the best meals I've ever had....the dining area, the service the menu and food, were FIRST CLASS.....i can't think of anything bad to say. If you're in Riga and want a special experience go.....Thank you Berg - I will never forget you!!!

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Delicious food and great atmosphere! The only thing is that they should think about more options for vegetarians.

Reviewed 10 April 2012

Bergs was amazing! The service was quick, efficient and went out of the way to make us content.

We were 4 girls but couldn't decide on appetizers so we shared 5 between 4 of us- and ate them all :)

The lobster bisque was beautifully presented with loads of fresh, beautifully cooked lobster. The quail was flavourful, beautifully presented and cooked perfectly. They even adorned the plate with softened onion shells filled with mashed potatoes!

The chocolate desserts were devoured so were obviously a hit!

I had asked the waiter about Birch syrop drinks which I had heard about. He said they didn't have any on hand due to the weather but came back a few minutes later with a bottle from the 'neighbours' for us to try (at no charge!!!!) It was an incredible gesture and one that truly made our visit to Bergs.

The waiter also helped us sample the regional liquers to find one that suited our dessert tastes.

All in all it was a great restaurant, excellent service and good value for money.

I would highly recommend and I would return the next time I'm in Riga.

Reviewed 2 April 2012

a good option for lunch or dinner. under a nice and warm place. i was introduced to this restaurant by some friends and i now visit it very oftern

Reviewed 29 March 2012

Convenient restaurant with the number 1 hotel in Riga. Good value for money, nice atmosphere and a caring service.