“Good price, poor service”
Review of Pelmeni XL

Pelmeni XL
Ranked #51 of 1,028 Restaurants in Riga
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

We have visited this place and were not surprised - food was quite good (especially prices were just fine) but the service was bad. Anyway, if you would like to eat cheap and do not care about the service, just go there and enjoy your meal.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

really cheap, good, and fast.
be aware, even as a customer you have to pay now for the toilet 20 centimes!

4  Thank Robert N
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Very good and cheap food! Day and night is open! I tried the soljanka and different pelmenis, was very fine, I was absolutely full and the prices war very very good! I was two times, once daytime to view the old city of Riga, and once night time, after a club life in the old city of Riga. Again I was very full and sat and was very satisfied with the prices. Very recommended and I will also back if I I will be again in the friendly and nice Latvia and in the capital Riga.

1  Thank GyengeGyula
Reviewed 29 September 2013

By coincidence we passed by this restaurant and saw people were eating soup. So we simply went inside and noticed the place itself is very simple, but there were many people waiting in line to get their food. So we thought, this must be a good place for good food. We were not disappointed- we had the Solanka Soup, which was actually really good. The price for a big bowl was only LVL 1.20 !! At other restaurants the price will be around 4.50- 5.90.

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Hi, this place in down town of riga is for those who want to eat good and tasty food with good price ( not expensive). It it's not a romantic place,but really good for eat and go somewhere for a glass of vine ;) enjoy, guys ;)