“Fantastic!”

Fat Pumpkin
Ranked #28 of 1,167 Restaurants in Riga
Price range: US$6 - US$41
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: FAT PUMPKIN, THE restaurant for Vegan and Vegetarian cuisine in the "Old Town of Riga". We offer a wide range of Vegan and Vegetarian starters, main dishes, raw dishes, Burger menu, soups, salads, pastas, risottos and desserts. All dishes are being made from local high quality ingredients and turned into art on a plate and a tasteful pleasure. Apart from our daily lunch and dinner in a colourful setting, FAT PUMPKIN is THE place in Riga for delicious homemade fresh raw and baked cakes and tarts. Or what about a fresh smoothy together with our healthy, raw, tasty power balls to get your day going or as a boost up during your day. Come and see us and eat yourself healthy. We also cater for private / companies upon request.
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Great, friendly service. Extensive menu - various appetizers, main dishes, and desserts. Food is very delicious and aesthetic. I definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 9 December 2017

We went there twice, once for lunch and once for dinner. All in all we've tried the pumpkin soup, the avocado wrap, the butternut squash burger, the red bean spicy burger, the power ball and a piece of Snickers cake. We can recommend all of these dishes - The ingredients are of high quality.
The only thing which could be improved are the wedges; they were a bit too greasy for our taste.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Being a traveling vegan is hard sometimes. Lots of salad and fries, or raw cuisine. I often just want something savoury and filling. Fat Pumpkin was recommended to me on happy cow.

Food and service are both spectacular! I have eaten there twice and plan to return again next time I’m in Riga.

I had the Comfort Food the first time, and on my last visit I had the Taste of Latvia platter. The staff brought complimentary appetizers both times. It’s a cozy and warm restaurant with comfortable seating. Even my friends who are not vegetarian or vegan enjoyed the food!

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Outstanding food and service. Seating very limited so I would recommend booking - also bring cash as they don't accept card! Stopped in twice for a light lunch - neither myself or my friend are vegetarian, but were bowled over by the flavoursome pumpkin soup and luscious vegan chocolate and blueberry tart. Thank you!

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We spent a lovely time with delecious dishes.
Excellent starters and main cources.
Tasty coffee and ginger tea with ahave syru p.

I will return.