“Don't go here for food!!”
Review of T.G.I. Fridays

T.G.I. Fridays
Ranked #102 of 1,061 Restaurants in Riga
Cuisines: American, Italian, Latin, Mexican, Thai, Bar, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Have been here many times before and have been satisfied. Every time I visit the food gets worse :(, yesterday it was the drop and I will never eat here again and will not recommend it!! The starter (mozzarella sticks) where not ready and all soggy, complained and they just put them in the frier again and served again! We already had taken bites on them and I was stunned that they didn't replace them. Main course (chicken fingers and fries), not ready aswell (wet and soggy batter and fries) and I just gave up, did not want them to put the same food in the frier again. Complained and the waitress would tell the chef, but then nothing! No compensation or anything. They could at least have tried to offer free soda or just deduct the main course, but no!!!

1  Thank UlrikaW80

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We orderd a tasting platter for two and some drinks, the food arrived before we got our drinks and by the time we got our drinks the main course was also being served! The quality of food was oke better then Mac Donalds. For a dinner with friends this is great, if you wanne go eat with your girl walk on.

1  Thank JNK91
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We were at Fridays for beer and football. It is quite pricy, but everything is pricy in Old Town. Staff was helpfully and friendly. And what is most important - our team won :)

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The food was good, as always in TGI Fridays. Basic, but good burgers and steaks. The service was good, but definitely not on par with the service u get at TGI´s in the states. Prices quite high for Latvia, but hey, I guess it´s mostly for tourists. I´ll still stop by next time, just to get a taste of the States...

Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

10-Mar-2014, 20:00LT. Meal: Triple chicken sampler...enough for 2 regular tourist or for one hungry seaman who's traveling home...overall appearance-PERFECT