“One of our favourite restaurants”
Review of Aparjods

Aparjods
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Sigulda
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Chertsey, United Kingdom
“One of our favourite restaurants”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

We have visited Aparjods about 10 times, the first time shortly after it opened and the last time in June 2012 with our whole family, and I'm sure we'll go again. The food is excellent. The only time I was disappointed was when I ordered sturgeon to see if I would like it and I didn't! My favourite item is the summer soup, made with beetroot, cucumber, kaffir (like yoghurt) and lots of dill. I could live on it. The wine list is good and includes some fine Georgian wines which we drank their whole supply of one time. The restaurant and adjoining hotel, although modern, are built in traditional Latvian style, complete with sauna. The restaurant is tastefully decorated with rustic artifacts and posters from old photographs. They have now opened a cafe (try the honey cake) with similar cool design in the next door supermarket, which means you can have your breakfast, move on to the cafe and loll about there until lunch time. Paradise!

• Visited June 2012

• Finnish first
Stockholm, Sweden
“Very well prepared meat..”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Having used Aparjods in Sigulda after carful investigation and comparisons - we opted for Aparjods as the venue for hosting our conference. This was a combination for conference facility, hotel accommodation, sauna and kitchen. I must say that the restaurante surprised us all with the relatively high quality of food. This goes for the regular lunch as well as the dinner.. Good selection of wine as well.

• Visited April 2013
Riga, Latvia
“Super”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Everything was great, food was delicious, service was perfect and the atmosphere was relaxing.

• Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“A must if you’re in Segulda for castle hunting.”
Reviewed 11 April 2013

After exploring the castles, the hubby and I had an AMAZING meal here. I drank Sparkling Wine, he drank Beer, I had the Wiener Schnitzel, which came with fries and was absolutely delectable (this was one of my favourite meals of our trip). The hubby had the Salmon with Salad and he really enjoyed it as well. We had soups, too. Just note that the portions are big and that the hubby and I would have been fine sharing a main plate after our soups. So unless you’re ravenous, you might end up overeating like we did. But with such exceptional taste and service, you’re bound to be happy, anyways. A must if you’re in Segulda for castle hunting.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Carolina B
“Amazing”
Reviewed 27 January 2013

This restaurant is amazing! Above and beyond any other restaurant in Sigulda and well deserves its excellent reviews! Food is gorgeous and big portions so well worth the prices. We've been two nights in a row!