“The Worst Hotel I have ever stayed at”
Review of Sedy Vlk

Sedy Vlk
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Harrachov
London, United Kingdom
“The Worst Hotel I have ever stayed at”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I have stayed at many hotels and we traveled to this hotel with my school, and I have to say that this is the worst hotel i have ever stayed at. The food gave many people food posining and made amny people sick. We stayed there 2 nights and no one else was in the hotel, so that was good because we could make as much noise as we wanted. Our rooms door would not close and there were cobwebs everywhere, me and my room mates think that the room hadn't been cleaned for ages! The water that came from the taps started by coming out orange and then turning clear, it still tasted revolting though. The mattresses were horrible, everything was bad. The only reason this hotel has good value is because the hotel is pretty cheap and if its pretty cheap then it means the hotel is going to be terrible, and this one was. If you are looking for a good time in Harrachov then stay at a different hotel. Harrachov is a lovely location, just don't ruin your visit by staying at the Sedy Vlk. I would never think about staying at the Sedy Vlk ever again, in my whole entire life.

Room Tip: We stayed in room number 321 and the rooms on the other side of the hall were nicer then the one we...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Czech first
Prague
Reviewed 2 December 2009

Hotel now has a new owner, new staff and new pool. What was earlier today is different ... and good. The hotel I was, everything is OK and the staff very nice.

Certainly we come back to the hotel Sedy vlk!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank Kachni
Czech Republic- Pilsen
Reviewed 6 September 2009

Hotel Sedy Vlk: Arrogant staff, they stealing us in every bill. No comfort, no TV, no pool (they promised), After 3 days i moved from this hotel to another in Harrachov with all of my family after conflict with one from staff with assistance of state police...

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Harrachov hotels