We stayed here for one week in February 2012. Room (3 bed) was warm (even it was quite still from -15 to -25 C) and spacious (3 bed). Kitchen and all people working there are ok. There is nice ski/sledge opportunity near the hotel, also all necessary ski services are within building.
Now the weak sides:
- the ventilation in the hotel is poor, you can feel kitchen and smokers from lobby everywhere you are. We have to wash all the clothes after coming home.
- when is hotel full and when is lot of snow around it can be hard to find parking place near the hotel, its also recommended to ask by mail before arrive about the free parking places and if you need to mount snow chains on the car to get the hotel
- all toys in the playroom are broken
If you will count with all above, you can enjoy the stay in hotel well.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Sporthotel Bohemia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sporthotel Bohemia Rokytnice Nad Jizerou, Czech Republic