“Everything ended at the begging”
Review of NIDOS SEKLYCIA

NIDOS SEKLYCIA
Ranked #10 of 31 Restaurants in Nida
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2016

When I was searching something new in Nida I tried to visit this summer restaurant. The view is good, the furniture is OK. So I decided to start from cold snack before dinner. I asked for smoked duck breast in slices with some green leaves. The snack was like from the vacuum package from supermarket. I was not sure if it was really duck. Green leaves seamed to be not very fresh. I would not do this type of snack at home. But the price was as for real duck. Please visit other places before trying this one.

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

Decided to try the restaurant since we were staying at the hotel in the building anyway and the place had good reviews on TA.

Has a great view of Curonian Spit out on the patio area but ants were everywhere. What's with that? When we brought that up, the waiter responded 'ants are everywhere. Inside. Outside' Really? And that's ok?

We were tired so we grabbed a decent looking table inside the restaurant. Food was ok. Certainly the view doesn't make up for the quality

Reviewed 2 May 2015

I think it's the best place to have your dinner or lunch. At the border vith nice pine forest, calm, out of center, nice view to the bay and yachts. Lovely decoration and atmosphere, excellent service, good vine list. Food made by the expert, not overcooked, well decorated. Pork tenderloin and beestroganov, fish soup are highly recomended. Homemade apple cake with icecream was well evaluated by kids. It's not very cheap, but it' not a canteen. Recomended.

1  Thank Vykintas S
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Seklycia serves good european food and new world wines, their steak and chicken are worth tasting and I love their creme brulee. In February and March there is time for fresh caught stinte! And in winter times they make fire in the camin which makes the whole atmosphere so cozy...

3  Thank Светлана К
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We stayed at the Nidos Seklycia gesthouse and decided to have dinner there. It was a good choice incl. the fact the guests get 10% discount.
The cold borscht and tomato soup were tasty. Duck breast and storganoff were delicious as well. The portions were very big and we did not have the space to try any dessert. We paid ca. 190 incl. a bottle of wine after discount.
The staff was OK, but seemed to be not very experienced in how to welcome the guests, making sure everything is OK, to ask how was your meal etc.

2  Thank Iveta B