“Nice rooms.”

Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Nida
Orlando, FL
“Nice rooms.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights. Our room was spacious and nice, as it should have been for the price. This is definitely the most I paid for a room in 3 weeks in the Baltics, but, okay, it's in a lovely place. It's just too bad they can't throw in breakfast and Wi-Fi. WiFi is 3lits per day per device, and breakfast is about 6euros.

We're ate at the restaurant one night and really enjoyed our meal, so we thought the breakfast would be good. It was OK, but you can do better elsewhere.

Service wasn't bad, but it wasn't terribly good either.

Be warned the property only accept s cash. This may be stated on their website, but we'd booked via a 3rd party website and weren't aware of that.

• Stayed July 2013

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

I recently spend 2 nights in that hotel and I feel frustrated for several reasons.
- the price, 700 litas for 2 nights. I feel that it is a bit inappropriate to spend that kind of amount for only two nights when you know that the person that serving you at the reception or at the restaurant will have it as monthly wage. Plus the fact that you have to pay extra for a terrible Internet connexion and that they do not accept debit or credit card. Cash only.
- the beds and pillows are very low quality. Backache guaranty.
- the noise. The first night, I could not sleep due to a fire alarm default and I wake up with a car alarm. The second morning, I wake up at 8 am with the noise of the hoover and they decide to bring a truck with a lift in front of my window to clean their big window.
- rude staff attitude, I'm French and I don't speak Lithuanian but my partner is local. What I unfortunately usually witness in Lithuania is that the people are generally friendly when they understand that you come from abroad but they are quite rude on each other. Jealousy maybe???

Anyway, I think the staff team need to think and act differently to make it a great hotel.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank omduclos

Travellers are raving about these Nida hotels

Falmouth
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2012

Not knowing what to expect we booked with open minds, the staff and chef are great, they understand people on holiday and do all they can to make sure you relax and have no worries.

The food, what can I say, try it all and then use a bicycle hire company (hotel have the best contact) to work off one sitting in readiness for the next. Dinner is best taken slowly and with room to enjoy.

The rooms are clean and well kept, and because of where the hotel is you can easily reach all of the surrounding areas of interest. Easy to get to the beach and just digest the delights you had.

Room Tip: All rooms are comfortable
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012

I had found this hotel on the internet as we needed a place to stay on Neringa and Nida was the perfect spot. No surprising our daughter second name is Nida.
The room was great, the price was correct for the location. The hotel was a 2 min walk from the town center.
The only drawback was to book the room. Since they do not deal with Credit Card we had to make a bank transfer to them for the deposit. Lucky for us my mother in law lives in Lithuania and was able to do that for us as for that sum my bank would have changed me for the transfer.
Overall we were very happy with the room and will definitely stay again there.

Room Tip: we did not go for the standard but for the double where you can have up to 3 people. There was a fri...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Munich
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

The hotel is located on a quiet side street within walking distance to the town center/harbour. It seems to be a fairly new hotel (at least our room was decorated recently) with clean and spacious rooms. Friendly staff and excellent breakfast. The only disadvantage that we found was the lack of moskito nets on the windows. That ought to be a must in Nida, at least during summer.

Room Tip: I guess any room is good. Rooms on the top floor have rood windows which make it difficult to attach...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank wolfgang_advisor
Vilnius, Lithuania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

Advantages:

The hotel is located a few steps from the centre of the town and from the main shop, so the location is good.
The rooms are spacious and comfortable, they have either balconies or access to the terrace.
The service is good, the hotel staff is very helpful.

Disadvantages:

We travelled in winter, so it was a bit cold in the room sometimes, even with the heater. But this should not be a problem in the summer.
The room could make some use from a minor renovation – the carpet should be changed, in some places a new paintjob could help. But this you notice only after a while, the first impression is very good.
No WiFi. Lithuania has one of the best internet connections in the world, so one always expects that there will be WiFi available, most likely for free. Not in this case.
No free breakfast.
Overall, a good value and I would really advise to stay there.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with terrace
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple