“Beautiful!”

Price range: US$25 - US$100
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Just couple of weeks ago we celebrated our wedding. We were happy to choose this place. Food was very good, the surrounding and the view just perfect. Rooms at the hotel are very nice and breakfast - superb!
This place is perfect not only for celebrations. If You want to have a nice dinner, lunch or breakfast in a nice atmosphere with good food, drinks, service You should really visit this place.

1  Thank Simona S

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Me and my family had lunch at this restaurant today. The view is great, the lake and the castle make for a truly magical setting. This is only improved by the food, which is extremely tasty and also served very beautifully. They also have a few free delicious surprises for you!
The quality of the service is also outstanding. Our waitress was Justina, who was very friendly, helpful and always smiling. The rest of the staff was nice as well.
I can only say the best things about this restaurant, and recommend it to anyone that is in the area. I know this review seems to good to be true, but if you go you will be writing one just like mine. Your expectations will be surpassed for sure!

1  Thank mancho87
Reviewed 23 May 2014

I've been in Trakai some many times and I've never thought that it can impress me any more, but I couldn't have been more wrong. One weekend I had this amazing experience in this restaurant, I was eating the most delicious dessert that a sweet tooth like me could ever wish for and I was sitting just at the waterside listening to the enchanting music enjoying the view of the castle, crystal clear lake water and the light breeze gently passing through my hair.

1  Thank Karolinape
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I had about an hour to kill before meeting back up with my van transfer back to Vilnius. So, I decided on this beautiful restaurant facing the lake and was lucky enough to get a window table. The castle across the lake was a lovely focal point. There were many couples in their wedding clothes posing for photos by the lake. This made for nice people watching. The restaurant is quite elegant in its decor and table settings. Service was extremely SLOW and I only ordered one dish. I decided on the venison dumplings in a truffle cream sauce accompanied by spinach and boletus (a mushroom). It was a bit odd, but freshly made and I love new taste treats. It was $15 US for this large appetizer. I spent $19 US on 4 lovely glasses of a New Zealand Marlborough. Bathrooms are downstairs - I didn't see an elevator.

1  Thank alicerabbit
Reviewed 28 May 2013

If you are visiting Trakai castle then make time for lunch here.

Food and service are some of the best I have had in any restaurant. from the amuse-bouche to the dessert it is all sublime.