“Very good fast food with uncommon offers”
Review of Sahara Fast Food

Sahara Fast Food
Ranked #13 of 41 Restaurants in Trebon
Prague, Czech Republic
“Very good fast food with uncommon offers”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This fast food is not a common one. When I come to town I am looking forward to make a visit or two here just because I like it. There are not many opportunities to visit Egyptian fast food around and good is that there is native cook in there. The interior is not to latest design trends and the menu is quite short as well, but when you want a fast snack or a smaller diner you will never make a mistake by going here. I appreciate that you can take everything away and you’re sure that the meal se freshly prepared just for you.
I would recommend their burgers. It is definitely worth of a try, because of the fact they are quite good and for very low prices, which make them very reasonable and valuable stop to eat. But do not be surprised, the burger is not small, it is large enough and you will be satisfied, I can promise.

They are able to deliver food as well around town for free, but since they have no menu available online or on a poster to take with you, it is harder to decide, what to order.

I may say that this place is popular among locals as well, as every time I come in there are some regular guests sitting, talking, drinking...

• Visited May 2014