“Worst place ever.”
Review of Western Dylizans

Western Dylizans
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wieliczka
Western Dylizans
Ranked #6 of 8 Wieliczka B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We just need place to stay for one night after Wieliczka trip.
Was snowing so much so instead to move to Krakow we decided to stay somewhere close.
First I called them (after terrible comments on booking.com), and they said that WiFi work, it's clean there and everything is OK. When We arrive on the beginning they gave us price higher than on booking.com. When I proved that price over there is more than 10% less, after call to boss they agree for lover one.
Finally there was no WiFi in the room :/ cable TV offered about 10 polish programs - no international. And they excused us, because TV remote control was taken by other guest to other room. So we didn't get it.
Staff was nice and helpful. Restaurant was open quiet long, and food was OK. They accept cards.
Unfortunately sheets was a bit dirty. I don't know if it was not removed blood or rust. They changed them - but was quiet hard to find clean one - I know because I was searching with them.
Bathroom was big, but really need to be renovate! Old and dirty. I was afraid about my health to use it.
In very early morning some Russian Mafia was trying to open our door, because They couldn't find owners of one car. No reception, so They couldn't react. And We had very scarring wake up.
When We decided to go for breakfast coffee machine was broken. So we decide to leave and enjoy rest of the day in other place.
They told us that we can check out in the evening - but We didn't accept offer. There was no reason to stay there even minute longer than it was needed.
And I'm not sure if they speak any English. They didn't change a word with my not polish speaking co-traveler.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple