Berberys is a beautifully designed hotel located just outside central Kazimierz in a beautiful area of trees, hills and pleasant walking tracks. Both the common areas and rooms are clean and pretty. There is a large free car park, a nice spa and a spacious restaurant serving tasty and filling breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
There is however some room for improvement:
1. Rooms: There is no mini-fridge in the rooms, which is problematic, especially in the summer; The rooms on the ground floor have no windows that can be opened. Instead they only have glass doors that can be wide open straight to the car park. While the rooms have A/C many guest would appreciate an option to have their windows open without the risk of anybody just walking into the room.
2. Reception: The ladies working there were very polite and friendly, but seemed rather inexperienced and overwhelmed every time more than one guest would show up and ask any question. It took us ages to check in and check out and it seemed that every single question we asked caused a great deal of confusion. I am sure, they will get better with time though.
Overall, it was a very pleasant stay. A bit expensive, but still reasonable considering the timing (the begining of the Kazimierz Film Fest)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaca Fit Hotel is housed in a renovated 19th century building from, just 1 km from the centre of Kazimierz Dolny. It features individually designed rooms.Guests can choose from international and Polish dishes healthy and low calorie cuisine.All rooms come with a refrigerator and a working space. Each has a modern bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Hotel Gaca SPA is located 1.2 km from the Vistula Boulevard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Gaca Fit Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.