“Excellent food & service”

Kohinoor Indian Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 279 Restaurants in Tavira
Price range: US$14 - US$21
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Took a group of 9 to eat, including my 70 year old mother who doesn't eat Indian and my teenage son who has a nut allergy.
They were very friendly and accomodated both needs very well. My mother ended up with an omelette, and the chef came out to advise us on the dishes that would be safe for my son.
Overall the food was superb, priced fairly, restaurant air conditioned and the service was very good.
I would happily recommend this restaurant to anybody coming to Tavira.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We have avoided eating here for some time but were invited by friends to go for dinner. What a surprise it was. The waiter was very friendly and helpful and the chef came out to chat with us. When the food arrived I thought the portions were small but I was actually the only one to finish my meal. The only down side is the price of the wine. So, would we go again? Yes but not frequently as we prefer to eat in the Portuguese restaurants, which are much better value for money.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Every time we come to Tavira we always call in at Kohinoor. It's the best of the Indian Restaurants here and never fails to satisfy. The place is clean, cool and well maintained plus of course the food and selection is great. Staff are friendly and always attentive without being obtrusive. Definitely on our to go to list.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Relaxed friendly and well cooked food. The guy on the door is very informatative and will guide you to the best dish for your taste

Reviewed 15 July 2014

If like me you are a vegetarian then choose the Kohinoor in Tavira although our friend who ears fish also found the food excellent and the service good I reccomend to any one to eat here

1  Thank Docken1