Sat navy found it....sort of as there are a lot of one way streets. The hotel was claen and basic for a one night stop off to our fortnight holiday. Stairs were a bit stiff for the old war wound but for £30 it is what you expect.like most we found the beds very hard though and creaky when you moved to get comfortable.
The town of tavira was vey nice and worth a visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Tavira, Lagoas guest house offers simply decorated rooms and free WiFi access. It is less than 5 minutes' walking from the Roman bridge over Sequa River. All rooms have access to a terrace, and some feature a private bathroom. They are all heated and include bedside tables and lamps. The surrounding area is filled with restaurants and dining options. Guests wishing to explore further the area can walk 15 minutes to the Gran Plaza shopping centre and enjoy the variety of shops and food court. Lagoas is a 10-minute walk from Tavira Train Station, and the ferry to Tavira Island is 2 km away. The historic centre offers quaint cobbled streets and hidden fish restaurants serving fresh fish dishes. Faro city is 33 km through the EN125, and Olhao is 24 km away from Lagoas guest house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Residencial Lagoas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Lagoas Hotel Tavira
- Residencial Lagoas Tavira, Portugal - Algarve