“Always a friendly welcome”
Review of Pink Flamingo Bar - CLOSED

Pink Flamingo Bar
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Always a friendly welcome”
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Once again we were not disappointed with our visit to the Pink Flamingo our local when we are in Taviral! Where else can you get such a great welcome, great cocktails and great music.
Such a wonderful setting, love it equally as much during the day as we do in the evening. During the day you can sit with a lovely (best ever in my opinion) milk shake (thanks Jake) and watch the ferry coming and going. Have a lovely light snack, Marie's quiche was my favourite.
Ange and Rich are always so welcoming and the best hosts in Tavira.
Evening is a great time to come and listen to some great music and meet fantastic people.
What else can I say? Love it, and it will be our first port of call when we are back in October and cant wait to take our friends over in January to enjoy the best bar in Tavira.

Burnley, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Pink Flamingo Bar EXCELLENT”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Me and the wife went to Tavira for 3 weeks and this bar became our local,Rich&Ange are great hosts very helpful and pleasant the bar staff are all nice,pleasant and friendly.drink prices are good,, if there wasn't a cocktail on the menu that you wanted they would make up what ever you want.I cant fault the bar would recommend it to all.Thanks Ange&Rich for making our holiday fun.

Plymouth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Prices?”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Went here a couple of times in one day recently. On the way to the Ilha we stopped in for a coffee and a coke whilst waiting for the ferry, service was quick cheery and a handful of change later we caught the ferry with positive views of the place. On the way back I saw a sign for a large beer for
Euros 2.50 which was too good to resist after a day on the beach, the better half had a glass of Rose. Later I went in to the bar to order another round but the lads were playing Rizzlekicks so loud that they misheard me and thought I wanted the bill which would have been Euros 5.50 according to the guys, but we sorted it out and had another drink. Then the staff changed. When I went to pay the bill for two large beers and two Rose's it had become Euros 16! Which means they were charging E5.50 for a glass of Rose! I couldn't be bothered to argue over the noise so paid up and left, negative tip. We will not be back, which as we own an apartment in Tavira is a shame, but sharp practices I can do without.

North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“Great place to wait for the ferry to the beach!”
Reviewed 13 July 2013

We stopped for a beer a couple of times during our recent stay in Tavira whilst waiting for the ferry to the beach. Good place to sit and watch the world go by, service good and reasonable price - ice cold beer on a hot day, nothing beats it!

Tavira, Portugal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Met friends for early evening drinks. Pleasant outside sitting area where we watched people returning from the Tavira island ferry. Drinks prices inconsistent (one member of staff took 3 attempts to price 1 pint of lager and a bottle of no alcohol beer). Tried 1 cocktail (black russian) but this tasted very weak. Won't be rushing back.

Visited June 2013