We stayed here for a week in October, its really lovely, quiet but very close to town and all the restaurants. We had a standard room but it was still very large. Its a lovely old building but feels modern inside. Breakfast was excellent and ran until 11am which is so rare these days! Even when we arrived late on they refilled anything we asked for and there was a huge selection. Plenty of loungers by the pool and helpful staff - we got a great deal & hopefully we will be able to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pousada de Tavira is set in the 16th-century St. Augustine’s Convent and is just a few minutes walk from the Roman Bridge over Gilao River. All of the rooms in this central Tavira hotel overlook the courtyard or the hotel’s pool garden, while some have balcony. Each has a private en-suite bathroom with tub and hairdryer. Guests can relax under shady umbrellas on the poolside sun loungers. A daily breakfast buffet is offered in the dining room or in the courtyard outdoors. The restaurant serves delectable local and international cuisine for lunch and dinner. Ilha de Tavira’s white beaches are situated just 15 minutes’ drive from the Pousada. Excellent golf opportunity is offered by Benamor Golfe Course, 7 km away. Plenty of restaurants are found near to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Pousada de Tavira Historic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Convento Da Graca Tavira
- Pousada De Tavira Historic Hotel Portugal - Algarve