This is lovely hotel right in the town centre of Tavira, full of historic charm large rooms and a nice pool. Breakfast is great and price is reasonable. We ate there one night of our stay and food was too a high standard. Staff were friendly and extremely informative, and very helpful. Overall great 4 night stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pousada de Tavira is set in the 16th-century St. Augustine’s Convent and is just a few minutes walk from the Roman Bridge over Gilao River. All of the rooms in this central Tavira hotel overlook the courtyard or the hotel’s pool garden, while some have balcony. Each has a private en-suite bathroom with tub and hairdryer. Guests can relax under shady umbrellas on the poolside sun loungers. A daily breakfast buffet is offered in the dining room or in the courtyard outdoors. The restaurant serves delectable local and international cuisine for lunch and dinner. Ilha de Tavira’s white beaches are situated just 15 minutes’ drive from the Pousada. Excellent golf opportunity is offered by Benamor Golfe Course, 7 km away. Plenty of restaurants are found near to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pousada de Tavira Historic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Convento Da Graca Tavira
- Pousada De Tavira Historic Hotel Portugal - Algarve