This is a beautiful hotel in a beautiful town. Our room was lovely but the hotel staff were very slow and we had to keep asking for tea and coffee to be replenished in the room every day.
We went to the bar. No staff serving. We went to find someone who did pour us a drink but then disappeared. We had to find him again to order another one. We didn't drink there again.
The breakfast was nice but there were too few staff serving and there seemed to be a problem with spoons as every day we had to ask for one.
It is a lovely hotel but lacking staff and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pousada Convento de Tavira is located in the historic centre of Tavira. The Convento de Nossa Senhora da Graça da Ordem de Santo Agostinho from the 16th century was reconstructed, allowing the Pousada to be created. This hotel in Tavira is surrounded by a courtyard and sits just minutes on foot from the Roma Bridge over the Gilão River and only 15 minutes from the Ilha de Tavira beach. During your stay, you can visit the garden, dine at the Mouraria restaurant, take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool and relax in the lounge chairs. The Pousada's cloisters are perfect for relaxing or reading a book if you wish. All rooms have views of the terraces or the garden and pool and have Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Prestigia, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pousada Convento Tavira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Convento Da Graca Tavira
- Pousada Convento Tavira Portugal - Algarve