Lovely for a break, but not too long. Very, very quiet. Excellent service and full of character as a hotel and in beautiful and historic surroundings.
Attentive staff and a nice stay.
Could just do with a little more atmosphere as the courtyard and bar of an evening were far too quiet to be healthy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pousada Convento de Tavira is located in the historic centre of Tavira. The Convento de Nossa Senhora da Graça da Ordem de Santo Agostinho from the 16th century was reconstructed, allowing the Pousada to be created. This hotel in Tavira is surrounded by a courtyard and sits just minutes on foot from the Roma Bridge over the Gilão River and only 15 minutes from the Ilha de Tavira beach. During your stay, you can visit the garden, dine at the Mouraria restaurant, take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool and relax in the lounge chairs. The Pousada's cloisters are perfect for relaxing or reading a book if you wish. All rooms have views of the terraces or the garden and pool and have Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, TravelUp, Expedia, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), PESTANA MANAGEMENT - Servicos de Gestao S.A., LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pousada Convento Tavira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Convento Da Graca Tavira
- Pousada Convento Tavira Portugal - Algarve