What a stunning place this is-very quiet with lovely rooms and staff.Not a place you would bring children to between 7-18 as there is nothing for them to do-very much an adults hotel.The food is excellent and not silly prices. Only down side the minibar is very overpriced and they phone you everyday to see if you want to book a table for dinner-got very annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pousada Convento de Tavira is located in the historic centre of Tavira. The Convento de Nossa Senhora da Graça da Ordem de Santo Agostinho from the 16th century was reconstructed, allowing the Pousada to be created. This hotel in Tavira is surrounded by a courtyard and sits just minutes on foot from the Roma Bridge over the Gilão River and only 15 minutes from the Ilha de Tavira beach. During your stay, you can visit the garden, dine at the Mouraria restaurant, take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool and relax in the lounge chairs. The Pousada's cloisters are perfect for relaxing or reading a book if you wish. All rooms have views of the terraces or the garden and pool and have Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Alpha Holidays Limited, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, TravelUp, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Pousada Convento Tavira reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pousada Convento Da Graca Tavira
- Pousada Convento Tavira Portugal - Algarve