The apartment was OK, the grounds are well maintained and pleasant, and the staff is helpful. The main minus point is the sofa bed, which was very uncomfortable. Having a car is recommended to enjoy the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tavira Garden, Algarve, is a modern holiday rental apartment complex. Set on a low hill looking out to sea over Tavira town, it is an expressionist rendition of the medieval Moorish style. The lush, mature gardens boast an impressive array of palm, carob and ancient olive trees, set off by lovingly tended shrubs and flowers. The family-friendly complex is ideal for those seeking a relaxing location from which to enjoy the sun, sand and sights of the Algarve or the magnificent golf courses, hills and countryside! Disco bars and lager louts are in short supply in Tavira but two night clubs are to be found! The complex has main pool 20mx10m, second pool 15mx6m (plus 2 kids pools), full gym (with personal trainer), tennis, boules, 2 kids play areas. On-site bar, restaurant (off-season opening limited) ensures convenient wining and dining. Large supermarket 300m. Car rental on site (airport drop-off OK) but many visitors walk (10-15 min) or taxi (4 Euros) to town centre. Free WiFi internet on site in Tavira Garden main reception area (guaranteed during office hours). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tavira Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tavira Garden Hotel Tavira
- Garden Hotel Tavira
- Tavira Garden Portugal - Algarve