“Delicious Lunch”

Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: European
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Airtime is lauterbrunnen is tearoom is an adventure booking office is annette & fred is breath taking mountain views is homemade good mood food is fresh organic coffee & bakery is negroni for aperitivo and beermixers for any other occasion is spontaneous is fresh is down to earth is on the high street is full of flavour is damn good cherry pie is to be continued..
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for sandwiches and a couple of beers after several hours of hiking. It was just what we needed - better only if prices were a little lower.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We stopped by the cafe and loaded up on sandwiches, cookies and cakes on our way for a hike.
We were recommended the sandwiches by the lady at out hotel, and they didn't disappoint.

Great food and great atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed the coffee, muffins, pies and cookies (like shortbread). And our two year old appreciated the toys! The staff was friendly and have us hiking advice!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Switzerland is expensive but this place takes it to another level. While their brownies and cookies were delicious they had huge brownies in the display and they gave me one half the size...really annoying when paying so much. They do have free wifi that works great and their bathroom is adorable. You can book lots of excursions and activities here but we were able to find them cheaper elsewhere. They have the atmosphere down and they know it so now they are capitalizing on it...I would still go back but it would not be my first choice in the valley.

1  Thank Jordan B
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I really like this place mainly because of the casual, community kind of ambience to it. I recommend their breakfast bagel with poached eggs, bacon, and guacamole. It comes with a side salad and it's perfect to split between two people. I liked their cafe latte as I like my coffee weak. My husband was not a fan of the hot chocolate (he got the dark) as he said it was pretty watered down. I LOVED the option to buy a used book and the had plenty to choose from. I loved finding a spot of grass and reading for an hour or two under the blue sky and magnificent 360 degree views. They also have book trade in deals. They also have great little goods for sale, free wifi, and incredibly helpful staff. Pretty much everything! We will visit again without a doubt. It is pretty pricey, but every place here is, so splitting meals and opting for free water goes a long way if you are on a budget. I would definitely give it a try, especially for your morning coffee out in front; it's a pretty special treat.