This is our favourite campsite - terrific location, great service, not too noisy after 10 p.m., good little restaurant and pizza takeaway, plenty of room between pitches, clean toilets. What's not to like? There is a great circular cable-car/walk/train/bus trek that you can do, which suits all ages - the oldies can hop on the train while the kids and dogs can run along the paths. We haven't found anywhere to match it for keeping kids/grandparents/adults entertained. The Trummelbach Falls nearby are worth a visit, as is Schilthorn if you have plenty of cash. The only downside is that it can be cold at night - make sure you have a decent sleeping bag if camping in May.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Service:Free Wifi Internet for all Camping Jungfrau guests ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Camping Jungfrau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camping Jungfrau Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Camping Jungfrau Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland