My husband and I stayed at the Staubbach for 3 nights and had a wonderful experience. The staff is very friendly and eager to help in any way.
We stayed in Room 34 (corner room) on the 3rd floor and had a magnificant view of the waterfalls from our bed. We enjoyed spending time on the balcony.
The room was very clean and comfy and the breakfast was very adequate.
We would stay again at the Staubbach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a modest middle class hotel. Built in 1890 and put to a new use as a bed & breakfast; enjoy the charm of our landmark hotel in a friendly, informal atmosphere. Only an 8-10 minute walk from the train station, we are the perfect base to explore the region, close enough to enjoy the best views in town of the Staubbach falls but far enough away to stay dry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Staubbach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staubbach Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Hotel Staubbach Lauterbrunnen, Jungfrau, Switzerland