This is a beautiful area of the world, and our room had a balcony from which we could see the falls and the mountains of the Jungfrau. It was gorgeous. The room itself was simple with no TV or phone, but we spent most of our time hiking in the beautiful area or on our balcony. The breakfast was simple but filling. The staff was the most helpful and friendly we encountered on our 21 day trip. We especially enjoyed and appreciated Doris’ helpful advice on what hikes to take and she always greeted us with a smile. This hotel was one of our favorites for our entire trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a modest middle class hotel. Built in 1890 and put to a new use as a bed & breakfast; enjoy the charm of our landmark hotel in a friendly, informal atmosphere. Only an 8-10 minute walk from the train station, we are the perfect base to explore the region, close enough to enjoy the best views in town of the Staubbach falls but far enough away to stay dry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Staubbach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staubbach Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Hotel Staubbach Lauterbrunnen, Jungfrau, Switzerland