The other reviewers have covered pretty much of what i want to say. VERY beautiful town and friendly people. we were very happy that we picked Lauterbrunnen for our stay instead of Interlaken. We had booked a 4 to 5 person room. the double bed and the bunk bed for the kids were comfortable. This room did not have a balcony with the falls view, but the view of the snow covered mountain from the window was beautiful. The pillows were very thin and long. Had to fold them to use. Breakfast was good, the boiled eggs with colorful shells looked very interesting.
Highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a modest middle class hotel. Built in 1890 and put to a new use as a bed & breakfast; enjoy the charm of our landmark hotel in a friendly, informal atmosphere. Only an 8-10 minute walk from the train station, we are the perfect base to explore the region, close enough to enjoy the best views in town of the Staubbach falls but far enough away to stay dry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Staubbach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staubbach Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Hotel Staubbach Lauterbrunnen, Jungfrau, Switzerland