The Hotel Staubbach is awesome! It is probably the best place to stay in Lauterbrunnen with a gorgeous location, very nice rooms and a very friendly, helpful staff. We just returned from a three-night stay there with our two children ages 4 and 6. The hotel has very nice, clean and comfortable rooms. The location is phenomenal with amazing views of the Staubbach waterfall and the valley. The staff is truly wonderful. They went out of their way to accommodate and help us when our youngest was briefly ill. In addition, the breakfast staff was very friendly and helped us plan our days with great tips and ideas of what to explore and do in the region. The breakfast was also delicious with a great selection (try the Muesli!). We have traveled many places around the world over the years and the Hotel Staubbach was one of our best experiences. You will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a modest middle class hotel. Built in 1890 and put to a new use as a bed & breakfast; enjoy the charm of our landmark hotel in a friendly, informal atmosphere. Only an 8-10 minute walk from the train station, we are the perfect base to explore the region, close enough to enjoy the best views in town of the Staubbach falls but far enough away to stay dry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Staubbach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staubbach Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Hotel Staubbach Lauterbrunnen, Jungfrau, Switzerland