Spent 3 nights for a very comfortable and reasonably-priced stay. The hotel is situated along a busy thoroughfare and one morning a delivery arrived around 6 am. As mentioned in another review, breakfast was average but the food in the restaurant was excellent. Most of the staff are very friendly. There was a large tour group staying at the same time which made relaxing in the very pleasant lounge rather impossible. They also woke us after midnight two evenings out of the three, one of which was after 2 am.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our friendly, family run hotel is in the centre of Lauterbrunnen, only a 5 minute walk from the train station, not far from the famous "Staubbach" waterfall. Lauterbrunnen itself is situated in one of the most awe-inspiring settings in the world. Ideal for summer and winter vacations. We also have a popular restaurant serving typical Swiss dishes and other tasty things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Oberland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oberland Hotel Lauterbrunnen
- Hotel Oberland Lauterbrunnen, Jungfrau, Switzerland