Quality Suites Fremantle
US$99
US$93
Hotels.com
Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by Rydges(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$117
  • Pool
Tradewinds Hotel Fremantle(East Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$125
Agoda.com
Pier 21 Apartment Hotel(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$165
  • Pool
Hougoumont Hotel Fremantle(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$165
  • Beachfront
US$87
US$85
Orbitz.com
All reviewscappuccino stripgreat locationbody washone bedroom suitepublic car parkan overnight staydefinitely stay here againsliding dooron site parkingon arrivalbusiness tripcruise terminalhome from homeper daybar fridgethe room was nicestreet noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 July 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for one night last week, the room was very small but had a nice larg balcony,too bad the furniture on the balcony was very dirty and there was only 1 dim light on it. The room itself was very dirty, marks on everything and the light switches were filthy. There were many hairs all over the bathroom and dust on every window sill.
The parking was on the street paid or a whole block away there was a pay parking facility. Luckily we got street parking. $280 for the night plus parking for a dirty room was extreme I thought even though it was in a great location.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 1 July 2012

My friends and I had 2 rooms at the Bannister boutique suites, I had a double and 2 girls had a twin. We stayed in Fremantle to go on a night out, the location is perfect for that, so close to the cappuccino strip, walking distance to food and night life.
The young lady in reception was so lovely she let me print out a ticket to our show and was very helpful with all questions that we had.
The rooms are small and if you were staying for longer than a couple of nights I think would become quite claustrophobic if you spent a lot of time in it. They are very clean; there was a strange smell when we first walked into the room, maybe the cleaning products? My bed was very comfortable, linen was crisp just the way it should be.
All in all for a 1 night stay it was great, quite expensive for a small room with no mini bar or any of the other “perks” for a 4 star hotel but for our 1 night it was perfect because of the location.
I would stay again for the same reason, a night out in Fremantle but I would not stay for longer

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sunny_Girl72
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Stayed in this hotel for 4 nights and one day on the way back from Margaret River- staff were very helpful, no in house food but okey, the restaurant strip are just a 5 minute walk from the hotel.Room was clean and moderate size, bit expensive but I guess hotels in Freo and Perth are just so expensive compare to hotels in the East Of Australia.Will stay here again for a few nights when I go back to Freo.If you are holidaying in Perth, always books days ahead for at least 3 nights because hotel prices varies from week to week and also you cannot get any room in most hotels during mid week! What an experienced! I will never ever do that again!!Over all the hotel is good for its location and I guess the price is reasonable for Fremantle area. At least its modern, not old and damn and secure.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 June 2012

Stayed 2 nights on business. This place is fine for this sort of trip; clean modern room, comfortable bed, good bathroom and a great location and friendly reception. Room is small, as noted by lots of reviewers so if you are just looking for a place to spend time in on a holiday then I'd be looking elsewhere, but for a few nights on business it is just fine. No in house food but you are 20 metres away from the main strip. Rate was OK...Perth/Fremantle is just expensive all over.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2012

The location is top, just next to the street with all the nice restaurants and pub's. The rooms are small, also my one had a small window and the bathroom wasn't so clean.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business