Quality Suites Fremantle
US$91
Esplanade Hotel Fremantle - by Rydges(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$121
  • Pool
Tradewinds Hotel Fremantle(East Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$118
Agoda.com
Hougoumont Hotel Fremantle(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$118
  • Breakfast included
Pier 21 Apartment Hotel(Fremantle)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$76
US$74
Orbitz.com
Norfolk Hotel(Fremantle)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewscappuccino stripgreat locationbody washone bedroom suitepublic car parkan overnight staydefinitely stay here againsliding dooron site parkingon arrivalbusiness tripcruise terminalhome from homeper daybar fridgethe room was nicestreet noise
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

Perth accommodation can be hit and miss but for the price of $180 plus $20 for secure car parking, I was very happy to find the whole process fast efficient and the room was clean and modern. Tastefully decorated and roomy.
Vicinity to freo Capp strip on doorstep.
Will return for sure

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 22 July 2013

My stay was for 2 nights prior to a cruise. This hotel is neither deluxe or luxury. It certainly qualifies as a boutique hotel (by American standards - and is listed as such in the main window of the hotel. The website lists it as a luxury hotel with deluxe accommodations.). It is just off the strip (30 seconds) with restaurants and shopping moments away. The main office personnel were there to do whatever they could to make me happy. (I arrived at 8:30 am with a room ready to go.) The bedding was crisp and the room clean. There are things to see and do within moments, or a short walk. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. I had a front desk manager come to my room to help me understand how lighting and air conditioning/heating worked. I did, however, request an ice cube tray for the mini fridge. Although I am used to this for European standards, I did not know what to expect in Western Australia. This room, although smaller than some others on the same floor, was away from the current construction across the street (West side). The room remained quite and I slept well. I was in room 24 which faced the east side of the property. Nice morning sunrise view, to view the ship I would be boarding. I would certainly go back in spite of other reviews.

Room Tip: It seems that rooms that face sunrise are best. Construction can be nosier elsewhere..
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank kwebster2
Reviewed 4 July 2013

This hotel was no value for money in any way. The room was so small and crampy with not much place to move around. Besides that, the toilet was really smelly, but clean. Not something to look forward to!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Sumitra T
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I have stayed here a couple of times in a standard room, on business trips when they were slightly cheaper than the larger hotel around the corner.

The location is excellent, literally an easy stone's throw from Freemantle's cafes.
It's quite a new hotel, pleasantly but plainly decorated; clean without fault.
The girls on reception were friendly and helpful.
The room was small and the view out the window was of another building despite being on the top floor. The room was poorly lit, no light over the small table and only one bedside light.

However the thing that I really dislike about this hotel, is it's claim of being a luxury hotel with luxury hotel facilites (check out the website).

It does NOT have an onsite bar, restaurant, cafe or room service, the room had no minibar (it did have an empty fridge);
It does NOT have a pool, gym or any other communial area;
The room only had a shower, no bath.
The reception is open 8am to 8pm only;
It does not have a concierge, porter, valet parking or shuttle bus (at least from what I saw or was offered)

So what luxury facilities are they talking about? Flat screen TV with foxtel? Kettle with coffee sachets, we get these in motels...

Ironically, if it were not for these claims, I would have fairly positive feelings about this place, despite the fact that it's rates are around the same as the large hotel around the corner that really does have some luxury hotel facilites.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank chang_yim
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I booked in February for three nights at this hotel in April. I booked through QANTAS and received a confirmation. When I emailed the hotel to say I'd be arriving very late, I was told they were holding no booking for me. They could only take me in for one night. QANTAS hotels assured me the email was sent; the hotel claims they never received it; I'll never know what really happened. But it was a nuisance having to find somewhere else for two nights (since nowhere had three nights) and to pack and move while attending a conference. Next time, I'm sticking with TripAdvisor!

The property was okay, but I'd booked a more expensive room because I wanted the kitchenette - specifically, a toaster. No toaster. They do have a microwave. The bed was fine, though it was too hot for a doona.

Liked: location – terrific; broadband, with cable in room; curtains, which met in the middle and stretched the distance.

Didn’t like: lack of toaster; only 2 glasses supplied; lighting poor (no light over the desk); no pen or paper; sliding door to bedroom was stuck; someone had left a watch in the drawer, so drawers had clearly not been checked; no blanket; noise from local construction at 7am.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business