“Daughter says it’s the bestest!!”
Review of Sushi With Goons

Sushi With Goons
Ranked #121 of 374 Restaurants in Fremantle
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A pleasure to visit. Warm and lovely staff, happy in accommodating my daughters’ dietary requirements (vegan,fussy) Wonderful, fresh and handmade. Looking forward to trying more dishes.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Tucked in The Piazza off the main drag of South Terrace, this place is tiny but the staff are welcoming.

We had two bento boxes and two udon. About ten varieties of bento boxes to choose from.

Beautifully presented bento that was seriously generous; many clientele left with doggy bags. Rice cooked to perfection, miso perfectly hot, and the (bonus) tempura prawn perfectly crunchy and fresh. Not only do you get the tempura prawn but also a spring roll and two pieces of sushi rolls. The pickled radish such a perfect balance of sweet, sour and salty, and crunchy.

Udon slurpily soft in lovely miso soup.

Will be back for more. Sushi boxes beautifully presented and a very big range for such a small shop.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

I love Japanese food, and I love to get value for money when I decide to go out to eat. When I ordered my Teriyaki chicken bento I didn't expect to receive a box so full of goodness for lunch. Just need to look at the pic! The flavours are perfect! $16 including my drink I'll definitely be back :)

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Took my kids here and we had 2 Bento boxes which were the largest I have seen!! Fantastic value at $12. Kids really enjoyed it. Worth finding it as it is off the main strip, which in itself can be quite a blessing. Recommended.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

This is really the best value, freshest, yummiest and beautifully made Japanese in Fremantle.
I am totally a Japanese food fan and I haven't been disappointed.
Watch out - weekdays it sells out by about 1.30pm
The Spicy Tuna Inari is my favourite - Inari with chopped up Tuna and avocado on top $8.50.
Brown rice sushi with raw salmon and avo - $4.50 for 5 pieces - yes cheaper than Japan!
They have some other more contemporary sushi as well as hot food which I am yet to try - it is my new favourite lunch spot in Fremantle.
You can be assured of the quality and freshness - love it!
I have tried all the Japanese in Freo and this really is the best!