“Perfection”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
mildura
“Perfection”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Had lunch here and the seafood was fresh and delicious. Overlooking the water it was a perfect spot for lunch after a morning of sight seeing. Highly recommend.

• Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
St. Moritz, Switzerland
“Great place for fresh seafood”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We had several lunches and dinners in this self-service place and liked really everything we had. All the seafood they serve is really as fresh as you can imagine and the preparation is just perfect. For lunch it is nice to eat al fresco.

Visited May 2014
Perth, Australia
“Busy but you see why!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Being a European who loves Adriatic/Mediterranean food, the selection of grilled fish, octopus salad, scallops and grilled squid absolutely brought me home again. I must say this is the first time I've experienced food similarly (and simply) prepared so true to the main ingredients. I've always loved our way of grilling seafood because it brings out the natural characteristics and so, Kailis has really captured this honesty of fresh ingredients. My kids wolfed down the squid and scallops and fish and of course I was absolutely infatuated with these as well as the lovely and tender octopus. A very big crowd was tough to navigate through but with such a beautiful and true menu it wasn't even close to being an issue. Thanks Kailis! I've already recommended to all I know.

2 Thank Zak M
Fremantle, Australia
“I keep coming back”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

As a Fremantle local I have been going to Kails since it opened, many years ago.
We have never had any need to complain as the Fish and Chips have always been great.
The grilled "catch of the day" has always been spot on and our favourite choise.
Would recommend Kalis to anyone that likes fresh seafood.
I prefer Kailis to the other place in the same area.

• Visited April 2014
Fremantle, Australia
“Fish and Chips by the sea”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Kailis serves great fresh seafood and is a must visit restaurant in Fremantle.

The offer is different and more restaurant focused experience than nearby Cicerellos which also is recommended, or our favourite (the cheapest & best fish & chips in town) at Sweetlips (sit outside for the view, but watch out for seagulls and dirty seats)

• Visited March 2014