“Fabulous!!!”

The Little Bistro
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Akaroa
Price range: US$6 - US$27
Cuisines: French, European, New Zealand
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: "...a bistro is a small restaurant serving hearty meals and wine in an unpretentious setting..." European inspired, locally sourced food cooked and served with love, plus a winelist to die for....
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Fabulous!!!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Amazing dining experience. Food was excellent and the service matched. The waited even made me a cup of lemon tea as she noticed I was having some trouble coughing. Highly recommend.

• Visited May 2014

Perth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A yummy little restaurant”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My husband and I had a fantastic meal here. Service was great and food was amazing. So refreshing to go to a restaurant that serves quality meals and in the right portion sizes too. My husband had the seafood chowder as entree, which was delicious. I had the field mushrooms with welsh rarebit - which were to die for...yum! For mains I had the parsnip risotto - just the small size, which was ideal for me and my husband had the Akaroa Salmon which he said was delicious. With not wanting to go without dessert, which was the drawcard for me, I managed to find some room for the dark chocolate salted caramel tart, which was out of this world. Highly recommend. One thing I would say, is that this is a restaurant for couples mainly or group's no bigger than four, as it's very initimate and not much room to manouvre through the tables, so not really recommended to take small children.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Heather W
Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic culinary experience”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

On our trip we arrived in Akaroa at around 8 pm. Only few restaurants were open, many very expensive and some unwelcoming. So we finally chose The Little Bistro because it seemed nice. However unplanned our visit was, we were overwhelmed by the friendly French waitress, the coureous owner and the delicious meals served. Although we had a student budget we thought the dinner definitely worth the prize. Great chef and great service with a cozy atmosphere.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Freefischer
Brisbane, Australia
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Fantastic food, great ambience and service. My husband got the steak which he loved. My favourite was the lemon dessert - amazing. Definitely book ahead.

• Visited April 2014
Bendigo, Australia
“fabulous food”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

do not miss. We eat out often and the food here was wonderful. The dessert Bistro Mess was a special hit. Tiny so must book or you will miss out.

Visited April 2014