“Best motel in Picton”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Best motel in Picton”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stayed here for week, clean, modern, quiet rooms with heat pumps. Awesome water pressure.
Plenty of safe parking with extra wide parking spaces. Will be staying at the Broadway on next visit too. Short flat walk to restaurants and town center. (if they did a cooked breakfast I would have said the Motel was excellent) .

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank djauckland

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
New Plymouth, New Zealand
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Broadway Motels are set up really well for people with disabilities . The unit was very clean and spacious and the bathroom is really well set up to meet with the disabled persons needs. Gill had gone to the trouble of turning on the heat pump and the unit was nice and warm when we arrived on a cold winters day. Next time we need accommodation in Picton we will definitely be staying with Gill and the team at the Broadway Motel

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Nelson
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Me and my partner decided to stay in picton. We havnt stayed before so chose at random. We where very pleased with our choice. We got the honeymoon suite which was great value. It was warm and cosy. Friendly reception, clean room and nice location. Thanks!!

• Stayed August 2014
Nelson, New Zealand
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My partner and I stayed at the motel on the first weekend of August and the services there were fantastic. The people who own and run the motel were very lovely and friendly. My partner and I went out for a meal one night at the 'Escape To Picton' restaurant and due to the heavy rain and gusty wind our car wouldn't start after our meal so we walked back to the motel. The very next morning when the office was open my partner went down to ask them if they could help him jump start the car and bring it back to the motel and so they did. I was very pleased to see the car back and running so for that I was thankful they helped us out.
I will recommend this motel to all of my friends and family.

Room Tip: Well just let them know what you want eg: what level floor you want depending if you want a view or...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2014

A spacious, comfortable room with everything you need for a short stay. The room was exceptionally clean and tidy. The customer service was exemplary - nothing was too much trouble. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014
Christchurch
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I arrived off a late ferry about 9.30 p.m to a very friendly welcome from one of the hosts. I was asked what type of milk I wanted which I thought was thoughful. The unit was clean and comfortable and the heat pump was on. It was a cool rainy night, so I appreciated that. The rate I paid ($119) was very reasonable and good value for money.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Puerto Varas, Chile
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I was very surprise of this Motel, I thing you get very good value for what you pay. My room was spacious, a very comfortable bed, good heating system not very noisy at all. The shower was incredible, a large shot of relaxing hot water (better than many 5 stars). The people was very nice and kind. Great Choice.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business