“needed to be clearer in travel options available”
Review of Endeavour Express Ltd - CLOSED

Endeavour Express Ltd
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel with the fast and friendly crew to the Queen Charlotte Track or Sounds Lodges, we are the only carbon neutral water transport operator in the Sounds.
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I walked half the track and used this company to transfer my pack, which they did without problem. However, as I walked sections quicker than usually suggested, I reached my accommodation stops much earlier than anticipated and they were very disappointing. I wish I had understood the timetable options better and perhaps I could have come back to shore sooner.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

Dolphins love chasing the catamaran, since it sits deep in the water. Take a trip to Ships Cove and you are likely to see a large school of Dolphins chasing your boat! Cpt slowed down so we could all snap photos. Fast trip out to your Queen Charlotte hike. I camped 3 nights and the Endeavour delivered my camping gear for a good price. I also rented their tent, sleeping pad and cook stove, all excellent condition. They even included and extra gas cartridge. It felt good to support a family-owned business. Try the New Zealand ice cream.

Reviewed 31 December 2011

The watertaxi is ok, nice trip to ship cove, saw dolphins, etc...
But if you want to do the queen charlotte by mountain bike don't rent them there, they have no brakes, the wheels fall off and they are really not properly serviced. A nightmare!

Reviewed 12 December 2011

We had a trip to Ship Cove and were almost on our own as the day was not great and many will have opted for a winery trip. Jason was captain and what a great personality. He was so NZ and proud. His knowledge of ecological issues was awesome and we felt so lucky to have had an almost exclusive journey with him. The front office staff were so helpful too and we would travel with them again for sure.

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 November 2011

We booked with endeavour express and week before departure who lost our booking and we were unable to get on the boat we wanted to get on. Then when were finally able to get on another trip the boat was so loud we couldn't hear ourselves speak. We came back from the resort with another water taxi who had allot better service and boat.

1  Thank jessbird