Spent 3 nights here and from the moment we arrived, we were blown away with the location.
Our host was very friendly and helped us with our day trip plans.
The rooms were very clean and the cooking facilities excellent.
Our room, as seems all others, have this fantastic view across out to the bay.
My kids had a great time wondering around along the sea front and great walks for all of us just a short distance away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular waterfront location and 500mb Free Wifi. All 7 motel units at Bay Vista Waterfront Motel are situated on the waters edge in Picton's beautiful Waikawa Bay, only 5 minutes drive from the town centre. Set in 2 acres of park like grounds these 7 ground floor units are all self contained with sky TV and stunning views of the Bay and Waikawa Marina. Take a short 7 minute stroll over to the restaurants/cafes located at the marina or down to the swimming beach and boat launching ramp. Wake up to the sound of the native birds and enjoy a coffee on your private patio in the sun. Relax in peace and quiet away from all road noise. As well, we have available off site a selection of 2,3,& 4 bedroom spacious holiday homes for those who wish to spread out and enjoy your own private space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Bay Vista Waterfront Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Vista Waterfront Hotel
- Bay Vista Waterfront Motel Picton, New Zealand - Marlborough