We have stayed at this establishment a number of times and it never fails to please. Once again our stay here last night was exceptional. The services offered inthis motel rival and in soem cases exceed some NZ hotels!! the bathroom is decked out with beautiful towels, shower caps, toiletries etc. The bed linen is fresh and crisp. The service always friendly and helful. The rooms are spacious and well appointed and to top it all stepping out of your room onto your own front yard metres from the water. It is tranquil, relaxing and picturesque. And at only $120 per night for two fantastic value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spectacular waterfront location and 500mb Free Wifi. All 7 motel units at Bay Vista Waterfront Motel are situated on the waters edge in Picton's beautiful Waikawa Bay, only 5 minutes drive from the town centre. Set in 2 acres of park like grounds these 7 ground floor units are all self contained with sky TV and stunning views of the Bay and Waikawa Marina. Take a short 7 minute stroll over to the restaurants/cafes located at the marina or down to the swimming beach and boat launching ramp. Wake up to the sound of the native birds and enjoy a coffee on your private patio in the sun. Relax in peace and quiet away from all road noise. As well, we have available off site a selection of 2,3,& 4 bedroom spacious holiday homes for those who wish to spread out and enjoy your own private space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Bay Vista Waterfront Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Vista Waterfront Hotel
- Bay Vista Waterfront Motel Picton, New Zealand - Marlborough