What a find ! Really good, comfortable and clean rooms with every facility you could want or need, everything was, or at least felt, new and modern, Excellent bathroom. We thought the value for money was incredible and the location superb. Certainly the best motel we've stayed in anywhere and better than some of the supposedly more upmarket b&b's we looked at on our NZ trip. Robbie recommended we join the Picton half day mailboat run and he was right, it was brilliant, great fun, well worth doing a surprising highlight of our trip. If you are in Picton, don't mess about with other choices,stay here,it's a gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Qualmark 4.5 star self-contained accommodation. Situated in quiet but central area of town. Spacious studios, 1 & 2 bedroom units; kitchenette, bathroom with heating, some with double spa bath, most with king size beds. Fully self contained disabled access apartment. Free Wi-Fi access, phone, Sky TV, DVD players and free DVD library, free internet kiosk. Laundry facilities, 1km to ferry, 3 mins to Queen Charlotte Track departure wharf and waterfront; restaurants, shops and post office adjacent. Secure motorcycle storage and luggage storage. Expect quality service, warm hospitality and those little extras that will make your stay in Picton even more memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your ASURE Jasmine Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jasmine Court Travellers Hotel
- Jasmine Court Travellers Motel
- ASURE Jasmine Court Motel Picton, New Zealand - Marlborough