Stayed here for one night prior to walking the Queen Charlotte Track. Highly recommended and excellent value for money. Rooms are large, clean and comfortable and the kitchenette is well equipped. Well located close to the centre of town and harbour. As we were only there for one night we did not have significant interaction with the staff but from what we could see they were very friendly.
Would certainly consider staying here again if we return to Picton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Qualmark 4.5 star self-contained accommodation. Situated in quiet but central area of town. Spacious studios, 1 & 2 bedroom units; kitchenette, bathroom with heating, some with double spa bath, most with king size beds. Fully self contained disabled access apartment. Free Wi-Fi access, phone, Sky TV, DVD players and free DVD library, free internet kiosk. Laundry facilities, 1km to ferry, 3 mins to Queen Charlotte Track departure wharf and waterfront; restaurants, shops and post office adjacent. Secure motorcycle storage and luggage storage. Expect quality service, warm hospitality and those little extras that will make your stay in Picton even more memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your ASURE Jasmine Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jasmine Court Travellers Hotel
- Jasmine Court Travellers Motel
- ASURE Jasmine Court Motel Picton, New Zealand - Marlborough