We spent several days here exploring the Picton & Marlborough area, before hiking for 2 days on the Queen Charlotte Track. Picton is a delightful small town and the Jasmine Court is ideally located close to the main area of town and across from a good grocery store. The room we had was huge with a very comfortable king bed, large bathroom, sitting area and full kitchen with eating area. It was very well kept in a new building. The owners are very helpful and stored our luggage and food while we were away and then had it ready in our room when we got back. Highly recommend a stay here - preferably more than one night to enjoy this small town in a scenic location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Qualmark 4.5 star self-contained accommodation. Situated in quiet but central area of town. Spacious studios, 1 & 2 bedroom units; kitchenette, bathroom with heating, some with double spa bath, most with king size beds. Fully self contained disabled access apartment. Free Wi-Fi access, phone, Sky TV, DVD players and free DVD library, free internet kiosk. Laundry facilities, 1km to ferry, 3 mins to Queen Charlotte Track departure wharf and waterfront; restaurants, shops and post office adjacent. Secure motorcycle storage and luggage storage. Expect quality service, warm hospitality and those little extras that will make your stay in Picton even more memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your ASURE Jasmine Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jasmine Court Travellers Hotel
- Jasmine Court Travellers Motel
- ASURE Jasmine Court Motel Picton, New Zealand - Marlborough