We stayed two nights at Jasmine Court before and after our Queen Charlotte Sound Track walk as part of our Wilderness Guides package. The rooms were well appointed, clean and comortable. The motel is located a short walk from the harbour and shopping and restaurans and was the perfect place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Qualmark 4.5 star self-contained accommodation. Situated in quiet but central area of town. Spacious studios, 1 & 2 bedroom units; kitchenette, bathroom with heating, some with double spa bath, most with king size beds. Fully self contained disabled access apartment. Free Wi-Fi access, phone, Sky TV, DVD players and free DVD library, free internet kiosk. Laundry facilities, 1km to ferry, 3 mins to Queen Charlotte Track departure wharf and waterfront; restaurants, shops and post office adjacent. Secure motorcycle storage and luggage storage. Expect quality service, warm hospitality and those little extras that will make your stay in Picton even more memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your ASURE Jasmine Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jasmine Court Travellers Hotel
- Jasmine Court Travellers Motel
- ASURE Jasmine Court Motel Picton, New Zealand - Marlborough